Selecting The Right Collaborative Software
The best collaborative software is one that successfully allows you and your team to communicate, coordinate, and work together on achieving a common goal. Common features of all good team collaborative software include:
- Folders to make it easier to organize and share your documents and files
- Document management with versioning support to make it possible to safely work on documents collaboratively
- Milestones and tasks tracking to allow coordination of who needs to do what by when
- Shared calendars to make it easy to keep your team in sync
- Messaging to ensure that all communication are captured in one place and easily accessible
- Activity stream to allow you to get up-to-date on what your team members have done without the need for status meetings
At TeamWork Live, we believe we've set a new standard for online collaboration with our suite of feature-rich tools and functionality. Coupled with our intuitive navigation, deep integration with email, and superior customer support, your project team is guaranteed to work more efficiently than you could have ever imagined.
Benefits of Our Software For Online Collaboration
Not only does TeamWork Live have all the standard collaborative features that you would expect from a best-of-class collaboration tool, but it also provides the following additional benefits:
- Project management features to allow you to assign tasks to your team members and track their progress
- Integrated messaging system to save you time by automatically organizing your messages into the correct project for you
- Deep email integration to allow your team members to respond to messages, add comments, and provide feedback via email
- Google Docs integration to make it easy to share your online documents
Try Our Web Collaboration Tool For Free
We're so confident that you'll love how simple managing your projects can be with TeamWork Live that, for a limited time, we offering a 30-day free trial on all our membership plans.
Thanks for giving TeamWork Live the opportunity to make group collaboration simple, effective, and packed with advanced features. If you have questions at any point before, during, or after you register, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.