Protecting your data is our job. We take it seriously.
TeamWork Live takes the security of your data very seriously. Once your information reaches us, it resides on servers that are heavily protected. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards on your information. Below is an overview of the security we have in place to protect your data.
- Servers hosted at Amazon Web Services in secure state-of-the-art data centers
- Data center facilities have extensive setback and military grade perimeter control berms as well as other natural boundary protection
- Physical access is strictly controlled and monitored by professional security staff utilizing video surveillance, state of the art intrusion detection systems, and other electronic means
- Authorized staff must pass two-factor authentication no fewer than three times to access data center floors
- All physical and electronic access to data centers by Amazon employees is logged and audited
- Hosted on the same world class infrastructure that supports the Amazon.com retail site
- Redundant fiber-optic connections to multiple Tier 1 networks
- Industry-standard firewalls to limit access and protect infrastructure from outside attacks
- Strict lock-down of servers, minimizing open ports on each host
- Encrypted connections required for remote access
- Password authentication required for account access
- 256-bit secure (SSL) encryption of passwords and credit card information before transmission
- 256-bit secure (SSL) encryption of data before transmission for users on all pay plans
- Nightly data backups locally and to a secured remote server
- Ability to download backups of your data as a ZIP file at any time
- Ability to export your data in JSON and XML format
- Access to your data is restricted to authorized personnels and only with your permission
- Certification of compliance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard for processing, storing, and transmitting credit card data
The data you enter into TeamWork Live belongs to you. We will never share your data unless required to do so by law. We will never access your information without your permission and will only do so when it is necessary to troubleshoot problems with your account.
You can view a detailed overview of the security processes of our hosting provider at
Amazon Web Services security whitepaper.