CollectiveSoft LLC takes your privacy seriously. This policy outlines how we treat the information that we collect and receive when you use one of our services, as well as safeguards that we have in place to protect your information.
- The data you enter into a CollectiveSoft service belongs to you. We will never sell or share your data.
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We or other users of the site may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites.
Information Collection and Usage
- When you register our our site we ask for personal information such as your name, email address, and account password. We use the information for identification, authentication, service improvements, and research. Your password is stored in encrypted form on our servers so that even we do not know it. For certain services, we also request credit card or other payment information which we transmit using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and store in encrypted form.
- When you visit our site, we send one or more cookies—a small file containing a string
to improve the quality of our services, such as allowing you to auto-login to your account,
and to track usage trends. You will not be able to take advantage of features that
require you to "sign in" if cookies are disabled.
- We may collect personal information if you post messages or comments on our site, or if you contact us directly. Posted messages will be saved on our servers and will be accessible to the public. Accordingly, to the extent that your message includes personally identifiable information, it will be saved on our servers and may be available to the public until you delete them.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our servers, to administer the site, and to otherwise provide our services to you.
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies
except to provide you with services you have requested or when we have your permission.
We may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law; if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes; or if your actions violate our Terms of Service.
Changes to this Policy
We may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at
email@example.com or write us at:
2690 15th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94127 USA
Updated March 1, 2006