You can upload a file to a page from the page create/edit page
, the file upload box in the
page summary for a page, and the file upload box in the page detail
Frequently Asked Questions
File Upload Box
- To upload a file from the page summary or the page detail, click the browse button and select the file you want to upload. The file upload will start automatically.
- The storage space you have remaining.
Replacing a File
When you move your cursor over the page that contains the file upload box, the file options will
be shown for the page. To replace a file with another file click the [replace] link and select
the new file to upload.
- Click to download the image.
- Click to replace the current file with a new file.
- Click to delete the current file.
- For image files, a thumbnail of the file is shown in the page summary.
- Check this box before selecting the file to upload to save the new file in a new version of the page. The old file can still be viewed by looking at the older page version from the page detail.
- Click to cancel replacing the current file.
- If the file is a not an image, the name of the file will be shown. Click the name of the file to download it.
- Click the [rename] link to rename the file after you have uploaded it.
- Information about the file is shown here: the version of the page being viewed, the size of the file, and when the file was uploaded.
Bulk Upload Files
The bulk file upload feature allows you to upload multiple files at once to a folder. The feature can be accessed from the folders section of your workspace.
- Click the [Browse] button to select the file you want to upload. You can upload up to 20 files at a time.
- Each selected file will be attached to a separate page. You can optionally assign a name to each uploaded file using the name field. If you do not assign a name, the name of the file will be used.
- Click [Upload] to upload the selected files.