Project Management Software
Project Manager Software
Project Management Tools
Online Project Software
Best Project Software
TeamWork Live is a trademark of CollectiveSoft LLC. Copyright © 2021 CollectiveSoft LLC. All rights reserved.
Try It Free
Back to features list
Help guide our development effort by requesting and voting for your favorite features.
You must be signed in to vote.
RSS feed is not updating Cgal
1. When I change a task date, it changes on my TWL calendar, but that change does not reflect on my Gcal calendar. Makes it hard to plan the day.
2. It would be fantastic if the Gcal location, based on RSS feed, could be a link to the actual task.
3. If you edit a re-ocurring task, it should give you an option to edit only that one, not the whole series.
<br> 1. When I change a task date, it changes on my TWL calendar, but that change does not reflect on my Gcal calendar. Makes it hard to plan the day.<br> <br> 2. It would be fantastic if the Gcal location, based on RSS feed, could be a link to the actual task.<br> <br> 3. If you edit a re-ocurring task, it should give you an option to edit only that one, not the whole series.<br>
Mar 25 '10
1. Unfortunately, Google Calendar seems to refresh the iCal feeds on an infrequent basis (from the forums, it seems that it is refreshed about every 3 hours) and there is no way to force an update. This has been a frequent complaint with Google Calendar but there is nothing we can do until Google provides us with a way to force a refresh. One unpalatable option is to unsubscribe and resubscribe again.
2. We will add the item URL to the feed but I don't think Google Calendar supports the display of the URL. Please let me know if you are thinking of something different.
3. Editing a single occurrence of a repeating task is something we want to eventually support but it is currently not available.
You must be signed in to comment.
Sign in »
Terms of Service
Got questions? Need help?
Contact us using your preferred method:
Subscribe to our blog