- Main Pages
- My Account
Calendar OverviewThe calendar presents you with a monthly view of the events, milestones, and tasks in a workspace.
Your personal calendar shows you all the events, milestones, and tasks across all of your workspaces. From your personal calendar, you can switch to the personal calendars of your team members. You can also view all the events, milestones, and tasks across all of your projects by selecting "All projects" from the selection box.
Please click the "Tutorial" link on the top right corner of the calendar page to view a quick tutorial of the features of the calendar.
Subscribing To Your CalendarIf you use Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Apple iCal, Mozilla Calendar, or any other program that fully supports the iCalendar standard, you can subscribe to your calendar in iCalendar format. This will allow you to view your personal or project calendar in your own desktop computer calendar. Anyone with the URL to your iCalendar URL will be able to see the calendar data for that workspace so be careful who you share the URL with.
For most desktop programs, you can subscribe to the TeamWork Live calendar simply by clicking on the "Subscribe to iCalendar" link and selecting the program you want to add the subscription to. For Microsoft Outlook and for web services such as Google Calendar, you will need to copy the web address for the iCalendar feed and paste the web address into the appropriate field in the respective programs to complete the subscription. Instructions for more popular programs can be found below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What appears in the calendar?
- How do I subscribe to my calendar using Outlook 2003?
- How do I subscribe to my calendar using Outlook 2007?
- Why are my milestones and tasks appearing as events in my Outlook 2007 calendar?
- How do I subscribe to my calendar using Google Calendar?
- How do I subscribe to my calendar using Mozilla Sunbird?
- I updated an item but it is not being reflected on my iCalendar subscription. How do I update it?